<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1934651298616473636?origin\x3dhttp://the-bestmoments-ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 25, 2009

Yeah so happy! Thank You LordJesus! I ♥ You! I got highest for one of the lit classwork that Mr Lim asked us to do last week. Concidentally Auntie Celina taught me about character description the day before, i want to thank her! I did not expect to even pass God is so good! Not only i got high marks and also the whole class was asked to copy my work! Nothing is impossible for god, forgive and forget. Forgive others. Treat your enemies as your neighbours. Praise the Lord. I hate presenting, Mr Lee told the class that we are suppose to share on any topic for 3 mins. I think i will be very nervous when i am called up. But i know God will help me while i am talking and i will be calm. Once again Thank you Jesus! I ♥ you! LOL! :D

♥ & I STILL LOVE YOU @
6:32 AM




That Girl

Name: Gladys [:
DOB: 28 sept ♥
Qoute: Hwaiting!!

God's princess!
Always will love jesus...
I L OVE

I HEART Family
I LOVE Friends
I LOVE Jesus
I HEART .....
I HEART .....
Wants!!!

- Good Grades
- Meet Jesus face to face:)
- Get closer to God!
- Get in NA best class
- Take A maths and history!
- Selena Gomez Album
- Demi Lovato Album
- Apple Laptop White
- Go to London
- Go to France
- Take first class in airplane
- See spiritual world!
Road of life wanted..

- Primary School
- Secondary School
- -Get in NA best class
- -Take A maths and history in Sec.3!
- -Get in to Sec.5NA
- -Get many awards
- Polytechnic or JC
- University!
- Work/Relax!/Enjoy!
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chit chat ♥


Exits
Friends
JiaEn
Gui Juan
Jolie
Janice
Hannah
AiLing
Rebecca
Dominic
Felicia Chin
Extra..

This blogskin is made by Me :D. Music are from Imeem. Tagboard are from Cbox. As for background image, it's from Photobucket.

:D