<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1934651298616473636?origin\x3dhttp://the-bestmoments-ofmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 23, 2009

I recently started watching a show titled "It started with a kiss" and "They kissed again". It was filmed quite long ago but i only recently found out about this show. i heard they are gonna have another one called "The Last Kiss" filming on Nov09 and showing early 2010. So excited about it can't wait!.. Ariel Lin and Joe Cheng are the main actors/actress.

♥ & I STILL LOVE YOU @
1:31 AM




That Girl

Name: Gladys [:
DOB: 28 sept ♥
Qoute: Hwaiting!!

God's princess!
Always will love jesus...
I L OVE

I HEART Family
I LOVE Friends
I LOVE Jesus
I HEART .....
I HEART .....
Wants!!!

- Good Grades
- Meet Jesus face to face:)
- Get closer to God!
- Get in NA best class
- Take A maths and history!
- Selena Gomez Album
- Demi Lovato Album
- Apple Laptop White
- Go to London
- Go to France
- Take first class in airplane
- See spiritual world!
Road of life wanted..

- Primary School
- Secondary School
- -Get in NA best class
- -Take A maths and history in Sec.3!
- -Get in to Sec.5NA
- -Get many awards
- Polytechnic or JC
- University!
- Work/Relax!/Enjoy!
Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chit chat ♥


Exits
Friends
JiaEn
Gui Juan
Jolie
Janice
Hannah
AiLing
Rebecca
Dominic
Felicia Chin
Extra..

This blogskin is made by Me :D. Music are from Imeem. Tagboard are from Cbox. As for background image, it's from Photobucket.

:D